This is a collection of links with short descriptions to ease the reproducibility of the
- PHiLIP - (Primitive Hardware In the Loop Integration Product) is firmware and associated python package aimed at deploying low cost peripheral testers.
- Memory map manager - A python based tool that generates boilerplate C code and documentation for managing versioned memory maps.
- Memory map protocol abstraction layer - A python package containing common components needed for parsing csv based memory maps generated by the memory-map-manager.
- Bluepill Hat - Schematics and a small python package for the Raspberry Pi used with PHiLIP in a CI.
- Bluepill Hat design files - A circuitmaker based PCB used for the BPH design.
- Robot Framework based RIOT tests - A test suite used for running
PHiLIPbased tests with RIOT DUTs.